Chili Mango Pasta Salad
An interesting combination of flavors that makes a surprisingly delicious meal – for real, try it!
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 1 tsp honey or agave syrup
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ lb farfalle, cooked to al dente (about 4 minutes), and drained
- 4 Persian cucumbers, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Using an immersion blender or regular blender, blend together all dressing ingredients until smooth.
- Toss together all remaining ingredients with the dressing. Taste and adjust seasonings if desired. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving, to allow the flavors to get to know each other.
Makes about 4 servings
Click to see more great ‘kitchen-tested’ recipes from LifeSource Natural Foods