SECTION 1 – Website with Online Store
SECTION 2 – LifeSource Bounty Loyalty Program
SECTION 1 – Website with Online Store
SECTION 1.0 – OVERVIEW
- This website is operated by LifeSource Natural Foods. Throughout the site, the terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to LifeSource Natural Foods. LifeSource Natural Foods offers this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
- By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service,” “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink.
- These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
- Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change, or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1.1 – ONLINE STORE TERMS
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 1.2 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks, and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 1.3 – ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
- We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete, or current.
- The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete, or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 1.4 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 1.5 – PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (IF APPLICABLE)
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis.
- We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
- All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us.
- We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
- Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 1.6 – ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
- In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
- We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store.
- You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 1.7 – OPTIONAL TOOLS
- We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools. Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
- We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 1.8 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS
- Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites.
- Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 1.9 – USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us.
- We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit, or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website.
- You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 1.10 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 1.11 – ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 1.12 – PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
- (a) for any unlawful purpose;
- (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- (f) to submit false or misleading information;
- (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
- (h) to collect or track the personal information of others;
- (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 1.13 – DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no case shall LifeSource Natural Foods, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers, or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 1.14 – INDEMNIFICATION
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless LifeSource Natural Foods and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 1.15 – SEVERABILITY
- In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 1.16 – TERMINATION
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
- If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 1.17 – ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 1.18 – GOVERNING LAW
- These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of 2649 Commercial St SE, Salem, OR 97302
SECTION 1.19 – CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes.
- It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1.20 – CONTACT INFORMATION
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECTION 2 – LifeSource Bounty
SECTION 2.0 – OVERVIEW
LifeSource Bounty is a loyalty program sponsored by LifeSource Natural Foods through which customers can earn and receive Credits through qualifying purchases. Throughout the site, the terms “LifeSource Bucks” refer to LifeSource Natural Foods Credits. Program participants (hereinafter “you” or “your”), may earn and receive LifeSource Bucks with the choice to redeem or store them for later use. You can track LifeSource Bucks by signing into your account and viewing your rewards in your account
LifeSource Natural Foods developed LifeSource Bounty (“Bounty”) in order to show appreciation and reward our customers who shop with us and support the shared values of local, good food, community, and sustainability. By registering to participate in Bounty, you acknowledge that you have reviewed these Terms and Conditions and agree to the following rules governing Bounty.
SECTION 2.1 – Participation Details and Information
Participation in Bounty is subject to these Terms and Conditions and any supplemental rules or policies (“Bounty Rules”) that we may adopt from time to time. The interpretation and application of Bounty Rules are at our sole discretion.
We have the right to change, limit, modify, amend, or cancel the Program, Program Rules, LifeSource Bucks, program rewards, participation requirements, etc. at any time, with or without notice. Any such changes will be posted on our website.
You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable as to any changes we may make to the Program, Program Rules, or to these Terms and Conditions. The most current version of these Terms and Conditions will be available at https://www.lifesourcebounty.com
and will supersede all previous versions of these Terms and Conditions. By continuing to participate in the Program, you agree that you will be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
SECTION 2.2 – Registration
- Only individuals 18 years of age or older are eligible to participate in the Program. Each individual may maintain only one account. Households may share an account.
- In order to earn and redeem LifeSource Bucks, you must be a registered customer of the Program (“Enrolled Customer”) as described in these Terms and Conditions. If at any time your registration is terminated, you will not be allowed to earn or redeem points and may be required to forfeit any unredeemed points.
- To enroll in the Program:
- Click on the “Get Started” button at LifeSource Bounty and follow the onscreen instructions to complete your registration.
- Ask a cashier about registering for LifeSource Bounty
- There is no fee for enrolling or participating in the Program. You accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions by submitting your registration to enroll in the Program.
- Membership in the Program will remain active so long as your Program Enrollment is current and you are not in violation as defined in the Terms and Conditions Agreement.
- We reserve the right to terminate your membership in the Program at any time based on violations of the Program Rules, Terms and Conditions, fraud, or violation of any laws or regulations in connection with the Program privileges. If your membership in the Program is terminated, you will forfeit your credits.
- You may terminate your participation in the Program at any time by notifying us by email at email@example.com of your intent to terminate. Your account will be terminated within 30 days of receipt of this notice.
SECTION 2.3 – Restrictions Relating to LifeSource Bucks
- LifeSource Bucks are based on net purchase amounts. Net purchase increments above $0.50 will be rounded up to the next dollar. You will earn $1.00 for every $100.00 in net purchase amount.
- LifeSource Bucks will begin accruing upon your enrollment date in the Program. (“Enrollment Date” is the day on which you become an Enrolled Customer.) Retroactive LifeSource Bucks will not be awarded for purchases prior to the Enrollment Date.
- LifeSource Bucks can be earned by purchase of products at LifeSource Natural Foods or LifeCart purchases.
- LifeSource Bucks and Rewards may not be transferred to another person.
- Your activity and LifeSource Bucks will be recorded and tracked at the “Account” section. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your account and encouraged to check your account on a regular basis. If you believe that LifeSource Bucks were not properly earned, accrued or redeemed to/from your account, you must notify us.
- Periodically, we may provide the opportunity to earn additional LifeSource Bucks through certain promotional offers for the Program as defined by the terms of the specific promotion.
- LifeSource Bucks and Rewards are not refundable; replaceable; or transferable for cash, credit, or other LifeSource Bucks or Rewards under any circumstances unless otherwise stated by us in writing. LifeSource Bucks and Rewards have no cash value and can only be used as redeemable payment products at LifeSource Natural Foods through the expiration date as permitted by law.
- There is no maximum number of LifeSource Bucks that you can accumulate in the Program.
- You may not combine LifeSource Bucks with other members’ accounts.
- If there is any abuse of the Program, failure to follow Program Rules, or any misrepresentation by you, all unredeemed LifeSource Bucks shall be forfeited, no additional LifeSource Bucks shall accumulate, and you will be removed from the Program.
- Rewards earned in the Program may not be re-sold or exchanged for other goods or services.
- LifeSource Bucks and Rewards will be deemed to have been surrendered at redemption and no other offers will be honored.
SECTION 2.4 – Expiration and Termination of LifeSource Bucks
- LifeSource Bucks will expire on a first-earned, first-expired basis 365 days from the date in which they were earned.
- Unredeemed LifeSource Bucks will be forfeited if the Program is terminated or if you are no longer an Enrolled Customer.
- Any attempt to combine or sell LifeSource Bucks or Rewards will result in your removal from the Program and forfeiture of all unredeemed LifeSource Bucks and Rewards in participating Program accounts.
- Any fraud or abuse related to the accrual or redemption of LifeSource Bucks and Rewards will result in forfeiture of unredeemed LifeSource Bucks and Rewards as well as cancellation of membership in the Program.
- LifeSource Bucks cannot be earned on the purchases of alcohol, delivery fees, classes, event fees, bottle deposits, donations, other service fees, or in-store services.
- If your LifeSource Bucks or Rewards are forfeited for any reason, we will not reinstate previous LifeSource Bucks or Rewards to your Program account.
- We reserve the right to take any other or additional action we deem appropriate in our sole discretion in the event we believe an Enrolled Customer has violated any of the Program Rules or used the Program in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions or any federal, state or local laws, statutes or ordinances.
- LifeSource Bucks and Rewards do not constitute property of an Enrolled Customer and may be revoked at any time by us as set forth herein.
- Bounty is void where prohibited by law.
- LifeSource Natural Foods, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors and service providers make no claims, warranties, guarantees or representations of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to credits and shall not be liable for any loss, expense (including without limitation, attorneys or inconvenience) that may occur in the use of Bounty.
- We are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by you while participating in Bounty or for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of information.
- You consent by completing Bounty Registration that LifeSource Natural Foods may email you at the provided email address on file about updates relating to the Program.
SECTION 2.6 – General Terms and Conditions
- We and our respective related companies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and respective agents and their agencies, suppliers and other companies involved in the development and execution of the Program (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Releasees”) are not responsible for problems related to any of the equipment or programming associated with the Program or utilized by you or any Enrolled Customer, for any human error, for any interruption, deletion, omission, defect, or line failure of any telephone network or electronic transmission, for problems relating to computer equipment, software, inability to access the website, or for any other technical or non-technical error or malfunction. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL ANY OF THE RELEASEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL PROGRAM DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE PROGRAM, LIFESOURCE BOUNTY, OR MERCHANDISE OFFERED THROUGH THE PROGRAM, EVEN IF ANY OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING OR ANY OF THEIR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF WE IMPROPERLY DENY ANY ENROLLED CUSTOMER ANY POINTS OR LIFESOURCE BOUNTY, LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE EQUIVALENT AMOUNT OF POINTS OR CREDITS.
- Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Program, or on credits obtained through the Program, shall be resolved individually, without resort to a form of class action and exclusively by arbitration under the International Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Arbitration will take place in Salem, Oregon.
- Any and all claims and judgments shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Program, but in no event shall attorney’s fees be recoverable from us.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations in connection with this Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Oregon, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior or other arrangements, understandings, and negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written. No waiver of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed or shall constitute a waiver of any other provisions hereof the program, nor shall waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
SECTION 2.7 – Additional Information
- LifeSource Bounty is scheduled to begin at 12:01 am Pacific Time on September 2, 2019 and will continue until terminated.
- You may terminate your participation in Bounty at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bounty and benefits are offered at our sole discretion. We are the final authority for membership, Reward issuance, and Reward adjustment determinations.
- Noncompliance with Bounty limitations set forth in these Terms and Conditions and Bounty Rules is a violation and may result in your removal from the Program and potential forfeiture of unredeemed points.
- If you have any questions about Bounty or otherwise need to provide notice to us, please contact us at email@example.com
- These Terms and Conditions are dated September 2, 2019.