Face Coverings Now Required
Dear LifeSource Customers,
To help protect the health and safety of our community, LifeSource is requiring that customers and team members wear masks at all times
This requirement does not apply to children under the age of 2 or to individuals who are unable to wear a mask or face covering due to a medical condition.
This decision was made with the recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as well as our local government in mind. After conducting our own research into the benefits of wearing a mask, we believe it’s in our community’s best interest to protect one another by covering our mouth and nose while in public.
Please continue to social distance and use alternative methods to shop when available, including online shopping with free curbside pickup or using our contactless delivery service.
We understand how uncomfortable and inconvenient this change may be, however we felt it was the right thing to do when reviewing all the information available to us.
Together we can reopen Marion County for business and join the rest of the state of Oregon in our mission to protect each other and rebuild our economy.
If you have questions or concerns, please direct them to email@example.com.
Please refrain from directing any comments to our staff on the floor, since they are also adjusting to this new change as well.
Thank you for your cooperation, patience and compassion as we continue to navigate this rapidly evolving and challenging situation.
- How much protection do face masks offer?
- Respiratory virus shedding in exhaled breath and efficacy of face masks
- The airborne lifetime of small speech droplets and their potential importance in SARS-CoV-2 transmission
- Face Masks Against COVID-19: An Evidence Review (Hasn’t been peer reviewed)
- Over 100 Prominent Health Experts Call For Cloth Mask Requirements
- Testing Shows Type of Cloth Used in Homemade Masks Makes a Difference, Doctors Say
- New research is available daily from the CDC and local governments