Spring 2020 Issue
This issue brings us a magnificent crop of recipes and articles from our LifeSource team.
- We’re marking the end of an era at LifeSource, as our founder and longtime leader, Alex Beamer, enters retirement. Ben meets with Alex to discuss his quarter-century with LifeSource and his plans for the future.
- Tabetha offers a report from a volunteer trip to Marion Polk Food Share, an organization that is more important now than ever, as many deal with food insecurity.
- Learn how people historically foraged fresh food during the ‘hunger gap’ in early spring.
- Meet LifeSource Chef Devereux Alo, creator of many LifeSource Deli favorites.
- Learn the secrets of easy food and wine pairings, with our handy guide.
- Discover our kitchen-tested recipes for spring brunch favorites.
You’ll find those articles, more recipes, and hear about some of the team’s favorites in this issue of News in Natural.
Browse Past Issue