Red Wine & Rosemary Goat Chops
- 6 Sublime Farms goat loin chops (2 pkgs)
- ¼ cup dry red wine
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed and chopped
- 3 sprigs rosemary, bruised and rough chopped
- Kosher salt and pepper
- Season chops all over with salt and pepper. Place in a sealable plastic or silicone bag.
- In a small bowl, whisk together wine, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, and rosemary. Pour marinade over the goat chops. Squeeze the air out of the bag and seal. Refrigerate 2-4 hours, turning occasionally so meat is evenly coated.
- Remove meat from the refrigerator 45 minutes before cooking. Just before cooking, drain the marinade and pat chops dry.
- Preheat the broiler to high, and adjust the rack to about 6 inches from the heat source. Broil chops for 5 minutes on the first side, flip, and broil and additional 3-5 minutes on the second, or until the internal temperature reaches 145ºF. Allow to rest 5-10 minutes before serving.