Tarragon Potato Salad
- 2 lb fingerling potatoes, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 small shallot, minced (about 2 Tbsp)
- 2 Tbsp tarragon, minced
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp golden balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp orange juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Toss potatoes with 1 Tbsp of the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Place on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until tender. Stir after 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Place cooled potatoes, red bell pepper, and green onions in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together shallot, tarragon, remaining olive oil, vinegars, orange juice, mustard, and more salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour dressing over the potatoes and toss until evenly coated. Refrigerate in a covered container at least 2 hours before serving.