- 2 lbs turnips, peeled and chopped into ½-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 garlic scapes, (green onions may be substituted) thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp dill, minced
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Toss chopped turnips with the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Place on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until tender. Stir after 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, greek yogurt, apple cider vinegar, white balsamic vinegar, and dijon mustard. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss turnips, bacon, onion, celery, garlic scapes, and dill in a large bowl with the dressing. Cover and chill at least one hour before serving to allow the flavors to get to know each other.