Homemade Chicken Dog Treats
Show your pet some love with these easy homemade chicken dog treats!
Simple ingredients mean these chicken dog treats are suited for most pet’s diet.
Have fun making unique shapes and sizes to suit you, and your pet’s fancy!
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Finely mince cooked chicken. Mash rice. Mix together meat, rice, brown rice flour, parsley, and egg in a medium bowl until well blended.
3. Spoon mixture into silicone molds. If you don’t have molds, spoon them onto parchment and gently smash them down so they are 1/2-inch thick disks.
4. Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until tops are golden brown.
5. Allow to cool before removing from molds. Store in the fridge in an airtight container up to 7-10 days.
This recipe is from May 2020 Monthly Specials.