- 1 bunch red or easter egg radishes, greens trimmed off and halved
- 1 large or 2 medium watermelon radishes, peeled and ½-inch dice
- 1 large or 2 medium black radishes, peeled and ½-inch dice
- ½ lb yellow potatoes, ½-inch dice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment or a silicone mat.
- Toss veggies in olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Roast in the oven for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through. Serve hot.