Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Soak Rice Noodles until done (follow the directions on your package)
- In a Wok or sauté pan heat 2 tablespoons of oil over medium-high heat.
- Add in vegetables (Feel free to throw in your own extras such as Zucchini and Mushrooms, adjust cooking accordingly). sauté for 5-7 minutes or until desired doneness is reached.
- Create a small opening in the middle of your vegetables and add all your sauce in. Heat sauce for 45-60 seconds until it is hot and bubbling.
- Add In Noodles and peanuts and mix sauce around very well.
- Sauté until noodles until desired consistency is reached.
- Remove from heat and toss cilantro with noodles, vegetables and sauce.
- Transfer to plate and top with green onions and sesame seeds (Optional)