Sheet Pan Chicken Thighs with Butternut Squash
- 1 butternut squash, cubed
- 8 chicken thighs fat trimmed
- 8-10 cloves garlic peeled and crushed
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2-3 twigs fresh thyme (optional)
- Preheat over to 375°F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Cut the butternut squash into 1-inch chucks (I love this method)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and coat evenly
- Distribute the chicken and butternut squash in an even layer on your lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour. If you’re chicken thighs have skin, increase the heat to 425°F and bake another 10-20 minutes until the chicken is golden in color.
This recipe is a modification of this fabulous Chicken Thighs and Butternut Squash Recipe.