Sheet Pan Lemon Pepper Chicken with Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Red Potatoes
- 1- 1.5 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 4 Tbsp olive oil (split in 2)
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 lb Brussels Sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1/2 lb red potatoes, unpeeled and quartered into 1-inch chucks
- Preheat over to 400 degree
- Line a baking sheet with a baking mat
- Trim and pat chicken breasts dry
- Place chicken bottom up on your lined pan. Using a brush or spatula lightly coat the chicken breast with 2 Tbsp of olive oil and a few pinches of salt and lemon pepper on each side. Set aside.
- Combine Brussels sprouts and red potatoes in a large bowl and toss with remaining olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Flip the chicken halfway through and lightly shake the pan to brown the sprouts and potatoes evenly.