Baked Chicken With Sweet Potato, Broccoli, and Red Onions
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 large sweet potato, cut into ¼-inch cubes
- 1 cup red onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Line a baking sheet with a baking mat or parchment paper
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, broccoli, sweet potato, onion, garlic, seasoning, salt, and pepper. Mix all the ingredients with the olive oil (pouring in a bit at a time and mixing thoroughly).
- Place chicken in center of pan with vegetables around it.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, add chopped walnuts, and return to the oven for another 10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked thoroughly and sweet potatoes are soft.