Balsamic Chicken With Broccoli, Carrots, Mushrooms, Red Onions, and Grape Tomatoes
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 3-4 medium carrots, peeled and cut into ¼-inch rounds
- 2 cups button mushrooms, halved or quartered
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 400℉. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a baking mat
- Combine balsamic vinegar, oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Marinate chicken in a glass container with about 1/2 of the balsamic sauce. Toss chicken breast to coat and marinate in the fridge while you prep the remaining ingredients.
- Chop the veggies
- Place all veggies EXCEPT for the tomatoes on the pan. Pour remaining balsamic sauce over veggies and coat evenly. Really work the sauce into the broccoli florets.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and place it on the pan so everything fits neatly in one layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and add the tomatoes. Toss the veggies again to ensure they brown evenly. Place the pan back into the oven.
- Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy!