Buffalo Chicken Wings
- 1 lb chicken wings
- ½ Tbsp aluminum free baking powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp cayenne (optional)
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp honey
- ¼ cup hot sauce (We used sriracha)
- 1-2 tsp cayenne (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment. Place a heat proof rack on the baking sheet.
- Cut chicken wings into drummets and flats. Pat dry with paper towels.
- In a small bowl, whisk together baking powder, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne, red pepper flakes, and sea salt. Sprinkle over chicken, toss until evenly coated.
- Place chicken on rack in a single layer. Bake 25 minutes. Turn with tongs, and bake an additional 20-25 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
- While chicken is baking, warm butter, honey, hot sauce, and cayenne (if using) in a small saucepan. Stir until smooth and heated through.
- Toss crispy chicken with Buffalo sauce until evenly coated. Return to oven and bake an additional 5 minutes. Enjoy!