Herbed Radish Compound Butter
- 8 oz European Style butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp curly parsley, finely chopped
- 2 ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried dill
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ – ½ tsp black pepper
- Thinly slice radish bunch, green onions, and parsley (leaving some for garnish).
- Add all the ingredients into a food processor, and mix on high until most chunks are small and thoroughly combined with the butter.
Enjoy with bread, crackers, potatoes, meat, or anything complemented by butter!