Kombucha Moscow Mule
Ginger Syrup Ingredients:
- 1/4 lb fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup granulated cane sugar
- 1/2 cup water
Ginger Syrup Instructions:
- Combine water and sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a low boil over medium high heat.
- When sugar is dissolved, add ginger. Simmer until syrup is slightly thickened, about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from heat, allow to steep about 1 hour. Strain out ginger slices. Store in a sealed glass jar in the fridge until ready to use.
- 6 oz Ginger Flying Embers Ginger & Oak Hard Kombucha or your favorite ginger kombucha.
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 oz ginger syrup, or to taste
- 1 oz sparkling water
- Mix together kombucha, lime juice, and ginger syrup.
- Pour over ice, top with sparkling water.