- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup organic cane sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 ripe bananas, finely mashed
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 8×4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray or butter.
- Cream together butter and sugar. Mix in eggs, bananas, and vanilla.
- In a large bowl, mix together salt, flour, and baking powder.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture, stir until just combined.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 5-10 minutes, remove from the pan. Cool completely before wrapping and storing.
Makes 8 servings