Juicer Bloody Mary
This Juicer Bloody Mary recipe combines several ingredients in a juicer to create a nutritious, and tasty Bloody Mary that can be enjoyed anytime!
- 3 cups ripe tomatoes, quartered
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 carrot
- ½ lime, peeled
- 2 cherry bomb peppers
- 2 cloves black garlic, smashed to paste
- 1 Tbsp pepperoncini brine or cider vinegar
- 3 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp olive brine
- ½ tsp horseradish
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp celery seed, crushed
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Dash hot sauce
- 4 oz vodka (optional)
- Chop veggies small enough to fit in your juicer. Juice tomatoes, reserving a couple tablespoons of pulp to add a little extra body to the drink, if desired.
- Juice celery, carrot, lime, and peppers
- Pour juice into a shaker with ice. Add reserved pulp (if desired), and remaining ingredients. Shake gently.
- Pour into glasses over ice. If desired garnish with olives, pepperoncini, and a celery stalk.