- 1 bunch sprouting broccoli or broccolini, trimmed
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 Tbsp Parmesan, shredded
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl, toss to coat.
- Place in a single layer on the baking sheet. Roast 10-12 minutes, or until tender.
Like it? Share it!
Whether prepared as pie filling, or as a side dish, you will love the delicious flavor of Roasted Red Kuri Squash
- 1 Red Kuri Winter Squash, 3-4 lbs
- 2 Tbsp turbinado sugar
- 2 Tbsp butter, room temperature
- 2 cups water
- Salt and pepper, to taste (Omit if preparing for pie)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Add water to a 13×9-inch baking dish.
- Cut squash in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds and stringy bits. Spread 1 Tbsp butter and sprinkle 1 Tbsp sugar in each cavity. Place squash cut side up in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake uncovered 40-60 minutes, or until squash can be easily pierced with a fork.
- Scoop out the flesh and mash with a fork, or bender for a smooth puree. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Serves 4-6 servings