Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl
Vegetarian, Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Brunch, Freezer Friendly, Easy, Gluten Free, Fruit, Smoothies, Vegan
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup frozen banana
- ¼-½ cup oat milk, or more if desired
- 1 scoop protein powder (optional)
- Toppings: Hemp seeds, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, shredded coconut, fresh raspberries
- Place frozen strawberries and bananas in a blender. Pulse until fruit is broken up into pieces the size of rice grains.
- Add ¼ cup oat milk and protein powder. Blend until smooth, adding a little more oat milk if needed to get the blender going.
- Serve immediately with your favorite toppings.
Makes 1 Serving