Quench your thirst with our refreshing Blueberry Lemonade Recipe. This homemade beverage combines the tartness of lemons and the sweet burst of blueberries for a delicious, summertime treat. Easy to make and perfect for sipping on hot days!
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup filtered water
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup lemon juice (about 5 lemons)
- 4 cups filtered water or sparkling water
- Place blueberries, 1 cup filtered water, and ½ cup granulated sugar in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat, reduce heat and simmer for 7-10 minutes, mashing blueberries with the back of a spoon. Strain through a fine mesh strainer if desired. Allow to cool.
- In a pitcher, stir together blueberry syrup, lemon juice, and 4 cups of filtered or sparkling water. Serve over ice.