Burger Bowl Salad with Garlic Aioli
Enjoy a Burger Bowl Salad when you need nourishment on hot days. The Garlic Aioli is the perfect dressing, adding just the right amount of flavor!
Ingredients:Beef and Bacon Salad
- 1/2 head green leaf lettuce
- 1/2 red onion, sliced (soak in water 15 minutes to reduce bite)
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- In a medium skillet, cook bacon until crisp, stirring occasionally. About 5-8 minutes.
- Remove bacon from the pan and drain on a clean kitchen towel or paper towels.
- Add ground beef to the pan, breaking up with a spatula until browned and no pink remains, about 6-10 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Drain fat from the pan.
- Whisk together egg yolk and lemon juice. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil, one drop at a time, whisking the entire time. Once all oil is added, stir in garlic, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Divide and arrange salad ingredients between 2 plates. Top with ground beef and bacon. Drizzle with aïoli.