Golden Milk Rice Pudding
- 1 cup uncooked basmati rice
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 (13.5 oz) can full fat coconut milk
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp Gaia Herbs Golden Milk mix
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ½ cup golden raisins
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup candied ginger, chopped
- ½ cup toasted pistachios, chopped
- In a saucepan, combine rice, almond milk, coconut milk, sugar, Golden Milk mix, cinnamon, and salt. Bring to a low boil over medium heat. Cook and stir until thick and creamy, about 20 minutes.
- Stir in raisins and cranberries, cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Add an additional splash of almond milk, if desired. Serve warm topped with toasted pistachios.