Effortless Puff Pastry and Fruit
- 1 pkg GeeFree Puff Pastry
- 1 egg white beaten with 2 tsp water (optional)
- Cinnamon and sugar for sprinkling
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp citrus juice, your choice
- 4 cups fresh fruit, washed and chopped
- Whipped cream, if desired
- Allow puff pastry to defrost at room temperature for 20 minutes. Dust with potato starch or gluten free flour. Roll out lightly to 1/4 -inch thick. Using your favorite cookie cutters, cut out shapes.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Place pastry cutouts on the prepared baking sheet. Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden and puffed. Remove to a rack to cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey and citrus juice until smooth. Toss with fruit.
- Serve puff pastry with glazed fruit and whipped cream.