Fizzy Elderflower Lemonade
- ½ cup organic cane sugar
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (2-4 lemons, depending on size) divided
- 2 oz elderflower elixir
- 2 oz simple syrup, or to taste
- Sparkling rosé or sparkling water
- Heat sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium high heat until it reaches a low boil. Reduce heat to medium low, and simmer for 10-12 minutes, or until syrup becomes slightly thickened. Allow to cool, and chill in a covered container until ready to use.
- To a shaker, add lemon juice, elderflower elixir, and simple syrup. Shake well, and divide between 4 glasses. Top with sparkling wine or water.