Moroccan Spiced Iced Coffee
- ½ cup coffee beans
- 1 Tbsp roasted cacao nibs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp allspice
- ⅛ tsp cardamom
- Pinch of black pepper
- 4 cups filtered water
- Sweetened condensed coconut milk
- Splash almond milk, (or non-dairy milk of choice.)
- Grind coffee beans and cacao nibs to desired grind size. Place in a small bowl or jar. Whisk in remaining spices. Allow to sit covered several hours or overnight, to let the flavors get to know each other.
- Brew coffee as usual. Allow to cool slightly and refrigerate in a tightly sealed jar until chilled.
- Whisk together sweetened condensed coconut milk and almond milk until the desired consistency is reached.
- Serve coffee over ice with sweetened condensed coconut milk to taste.