- 12 oz pkg silken tofu, drained
- ½ cup Just Egg
- ½ cup non- dairy milk (or cashew cream)
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 3 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp mustard powder
- 2 Tbsp vegan butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 yukon gold potatoes, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed and chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a 9-inch springform pan or baking dish with olive oil.
- In a blender, place tofu, Just Egg, non-dairy milk, nutritional yeast, cornstarch, salt, turmeric, garlic powder, and mustard powder. Blend until smooth.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt vegan butter. Saute the onion until it begins to turn translucent, about 5 minutes. Add potatoes, cook and stir for an additional 5 minutes, or until they begin to soften. Add garlic, bell pepper, zucchini, and mushrooms. Cook and stir until almost cooked through, about 7 minutes. Finally, add spinach, cooking until spinach begins to wilt, another 2-3 minutes.
- Stir tofu mixture into the vegetables, and then pour into the prepared springform pan.
- Bake frittata for about 45 minutes, or until the center is firm to the touch. Allow to rest 10 minutes before serving.
Click to see more great ‘kitchen-tested’ recipes from LifeSource Natural Foods