- 1 lb boneless chicken breast or thighs, cut into 1-inch wide strips
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed and minced
- 2 tsp mediterannian seasoning
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- 4 bamboo skewers, soaked overnight
- Place chicken and all other ingredients in a bowl. Mix together thoroughly, so chicken is well coated. Cover and allow to marinate for 1 hour.
- Divide chicken between 4 skewers. Grill or broil on high for 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Serve with tzatziki.
Makes 4 skewers