Our pumpkin cheesecake recipe features a graham cracker crust and nicely balanced pumpkin spices, for a flavor that pleases.
- 9 whole graham crackers, crushed to fine crumbs
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp granulated cane sugar
- 2 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese
- ½ to ¾ cup granulated cane sugar (to taste)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp ginger
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp cloves
- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch springform pan with butter, a neutral oil, or cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together graham crackers, butter, and sugar until fully combined. It will be the texture of wet sand. Press evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan with the bottom of a measuring cup.
- Bake for 8 minutes in the preheated oven. Cool.
- Whisk together spices and sugar in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl on low speed, beat together cream cheese and sugar-spice mixture.
- Beat in pumpkin and vanilla until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, continuing to beat on low until smooth and fully blended, scraping down the sides.
- Pour into the springform pan, bake for 50 minutes. Turn off the oven and crack the door. Allow to cool completely. Loosen sides of the cheesecake from the pan with a knife. Cover tightly and refrigerate at least 4 hours to overnight before removing the ring and serving.