Roasted Carrots with Tahini Sauce
- 2 bunches carrots, peeled and greens removed
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ⅓ cup roasted tahini paste
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp cumin
- ½ cup water
- Salt & black pepper, to taste
- Chili flakes, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or a silicone mat. Brush carrots with the olive oil. Roast for 20-25 minutes, or until tender.
- In a blender combine tahini, cilantro, garlic, lemon juice, mustard, cumin, and a splash of water. Blend until smooth, adding water 1 Tbsp at a time until desired consistency is reached. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle roasted carrots with tahini sauce, and sprinkle with chili flakes, if desired.