Asparagus Salad is the perfect accompaniment to your grilled, or broiled dishes in the hot days of late Summer!
- ½ lb asparagus, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 4 mini sweet peppers, cut into strips
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp mediterranean seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Blanch asparagus in a large pot of boiling water for 2 minutes, or until bright green and crisp-tender. Drain the asparagus and run under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegars, lemon juice, mustard, mediterranean seasoning, salt, and pepper. Add all remaining ingredients and toss until evenly coated. Chill 1 hour before serving to allow the flavors to mingle.