- 9 whole graham crackers, crushed to fine crumbs (about a cup of crumbs)
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp granulated cane sugar
- 2 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese
- ½ cup granulated cane sugar, divided
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 orange, zest and juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup cranberries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 8×8-inch baking dish with butter, a neutral oil, or cooking spray. (Alternatively you may line with foil to facilitate removal of the whole cheesecake.)
- In a medium bowl, stir together graham crackers, butter, and sugar until fully combined. It will be the texture of wet sand. Press evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan with the bottom of a measuring cup.
- Bake for 8 minutes in the preheated oven. Cool.
- In a large bowl on low speed, beat together cream cheese and sugar.
- Beat in sour cream, ¼ cup sugar, 2 Tbsp orange juice, 1 tsp zest, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, continuing to beat on low until smooth and fully blended, scraping down the sides.
- Pour into the baking dish over crust, and bake for 35 minutes. Turn off the oven and crack the door. Allow to cool completely. Cover tightly and refrigerate at least 4 hours to overnight before serving with cranberries.
- In a small saucepan, heat cranberries, remaining ¼ cup sugar, orange zest, and orange juice to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, or until cranberries are soft.