- 1 (750ml) bottle red wine (we used Handcraft Dark Red Blend)
- 2 oranges, juiced and zested
- 1 cup cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- ¼ cup maple syrup, or to taste
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 Tbsp mulling spices (we used Frontier from the bulk department)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a large heavy bottomed pot. Heat over medium high heat until just simmering. Reduce heat to low, and cover. Continue simmering at least 30 minutes, or up to several hours.
- Strain before serving in heat proof mugs.
Makes 6 Servings