- 15 large crimini mushrooms, stems removed
- ¼ cup olive oil, divided
- 1 small wedge of brie cheese
- ¼ cup panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, minced
- 1 sprig sage leaves, minced
- 1 small sprig rosemary leaves, minced
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or a silicone mat.
- Toss mushroom caps in 2 Tbsp olive oil. Place on the prepared baking sheet cavity side up.
- Slice the rind off the cheese. Cut into 15 even pieces. Place one small cube of cheese in each mushroom cap.
- In a small bowl, mix together bread crumbs, parmesan, garlic, fresh herbs, salt, and pepper. Stir in remaining olive oil until all ingredients are evenly moistened. Place about a tablespoon of the mixture on top of each mushroom.
- Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until mushrooms are tender and bread crumbs are browned. Serve hot with a squeeze of lemon.
Makes 15 Mushrooms