Mango mimosas are a combination of juiced oranges, mango chunks, and sparkling beverage for a fizzy fruity treat!
- 2 cara cara, navel, or valencia oranges, peeled
- 1 large mango, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 2 oz Gran Marnier
- 2 Tbsp simple syrup (or more, to taste)
- Champagne, sparkling wine, club soda, or sparkling water
- Juice oranges and mango. If you don’t have a juicer, juice the oranges by hand, and place orange juice and mango chunks in a blender. Blend until smooth and strain if desired.
- Put juice, Gran Marnier, and simple syrup in a shaker with ice. Shake until chilled.
- Holding a champagne flute at a 45° angle, fill halfway with sparkling wine or sparkling water. Top with juice mixture and enjoy!
Simple Syrup: 1 cup organic cane sugar, 1 cup water. Heat sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium high heat until it reaches a low boil. Reduce heat to medium low, and simmer for 10-12 minutes, or until syrup becomes slightly thickened. Allow to cool, and chill in a covered container until ready to use.
Click to see more great ‘kitchen-tested’ recipes from LifeSource Natural Foods