- 1 eggplant, sliced into ½-inch thick planks
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 ½ oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 small bunch basil, torn
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or a silicone mat.
- Place the eggplant on the prepared baking sheet. Brush with some of the olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the cherry tomatoes, feta, half of the basil, and the remaining olive oil. Top eggplant with the mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until golden. Sprinkle with remaining basil and enjoy with pasta or crusty bread.
Makes 4 Servings