Iced Nettles Lemonade helps increase the enjoyment of the season, despite seasonal allergies. Made with Wishgarden Kick-Ass Allergy.
Iced Nettle Lemonade
- 1 tsp dried nettle leaves
- 1 cup boiling filtered water
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp honey, or your favorite sweetener, to taste
- 8 pumps or 4 droppers full WishGarden Kick-Ass Allergy*
- Steep nettle in boiled water for 5-10 minutes. Strain, and allow to cool.
- Add nettle tisane, lemon juice, honey, and Kick-Ass Allergy to a shaker with ice.
- Shake well until chilled. Serve over ice.
Makes One Serving
*Do not take while pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
Click to see more great ‘kitchen-tested’ recipes from LifeSource Natural Foods