Iced Peppermint Nettle Cooler
- ½ tsp dried nettle leaves
- ½ tsp dried peppermint
- 1 cup boiling filtered water
- ¼ tsp vanilla paste
- 1 tsp honey, or your favorite sweetener, to taste
- 8 pumps or 4 droppers full WishGarden Kick-Ass Allergy*
- Wedge of lemon
- Steep nettle and peppermint leaves in boiled water for 5-10 minutes. Strain, and allow to cool.
- Add nettle and peppermint tisane, vanilla, honey, and Kick-Ass Allergy to a shaker with ice. Shake well until chilled.
- Serve over ice with a squeeze of lemon, to taste. Enjoy!
Makes 1 serving
*Do not take while pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.