Tropical Salsa goes great with chips, or over chicken, fish and seafood. The tart flavors of lime, kiwi, mango and pineapple mingle with serrano peppers for a piquant treat.
- ½ cup red onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup pineapple, ¼-inch dice
- ½ cup mango, ¼-inch dice
- 1 kiwi, peeled, ¼-inch dice
- ½ cup cilantro
- 1 serrano pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- Place onion, pineapple, mango, kiwi, avocado, cilantro, and serrano pepper, in a bowl.
- Add lime and orange juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Gently toss to coat.
- Enjoy with tortilla chips or top fish tacos.