Vegan Creamy Pasta
Pasta with Kale Strips, and Creamy Vegan Lemon Garlic Sauce
• 8 oz pasta
• 2 Tbsp olive oil
• 1 shallot, finely chopped
• 4 cloves garlic, minced
• ½ cup white wine
• 3 Tbsp lemon juice
• Zest of 1 lemon
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• 1 tsp red pepper flakes, optional
• 1 bunch kale, stems removed and chopped
• 1/2 cup LifeSource Deli Cashew Cream Sauce
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1 cup pasta water.
2. Heat olive oil over medium in a large skillet. Add shallot and garlic, cooking until shallot is softened and garlic is fragrant, about 2 minutes.
3. Add wine, lemon juice and zest, salt, pepper, chili flakes, and kale. Cook and stir until kale is bright green and tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in cashew sauce.
4. Toss pasta with sauce, adding enough reserved pasta water to coat evenly. Serve hot with crusty bread and a green salad.
Like this Creamy Vegan Pasta Recipe? See More Recipes From LifeSource