- 1 delicata squash
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or a silicone mat to aid cleanup, if desired.
- Scrub the squash clean under cool running water. Slice off the ends, and cut in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds. Cut into ½-inch thick slices.
- Toss squash with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place on the baking sheet in a single layer. Roast 20 minutes, flipping halfway.
See more great LifeSource Kitchen-Tested Recipes!